Friday, April 9, 2010

Raison d'etre

I created this blog to discuss the issues related to the social impacts, politics, and policies related to technology. My goal is to inform the reader about the technology, the social implications, the policies being proposed and to analyze them in a fair and balanced manner. My focus will be on informing the reader with facts and information about the technology and not tag lines or propaganda from any side. I will make an effort to explain both sides of the political arguments, but I may violate this guideline on issues too important for me to remain impartial. Certain topics are heavily discussed in the blogosphere and main media that I may decide to omit posting on these issues to bring up more exotic topics which have been not properly brought in to the public thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment